Sunday, August 27, 2006

My new endeavor

So I have a new endeavor to talk about. I have decided to start a media review blog. This is the place where I will talk about the books I read, the tv shows and movies I watch and the recipes I make. The link is right over there -------------------> and it is called Crazy Knitter Reviews. Up there right now are the posts I also have here about Jewels, After the Thin Man and The Shop Around the Corner. I also have the Emmy nominee list up with my winner predictions. I hope you guys make it over there and enjoy it. Until next time ....

1 comment:

Richard Quick, Millionaire said...

Congrats on your media blog. Here's a welcome gift!

I had 100% success on my predictions and made a bundle betting. How? I used a psychic, Miss Sara. She never misses. Check out her predictions here and the results.

http://iseeyourfuture.blogspot.com/2006/08/psychics-emmy-predictions-100-correct.html

http://iseeyourfuture.blogspot.com

I didn't believe in this mumbo jumbo, but, hey, it pays.

See you on the veranda!

Millionaire Richard Quick