Saturday, August 19, 2006

Uninspired

I am feeling so uninspired lately. I have a million thoughts and plans stirring around in my head but I can not seem to be able to do anything. Maybe uninspired isn't the correct word but it is the only one I can come up with. I can't seem to get my knitting or writing done like I want to. I am working on the KAL for the dishcloth group and I need to start working on my exchange package for the bookmark swap. I am hoping that this phase passes soon - I hate this blah feeling.

Since I've got nothing else here is another quiz for you

You Are Fozzie Bear

"Wocka! Wocka!"
You're the life of the party, and you love making people crack up.
If only your routine didn't always bomb!
You may find more groans than laughs, but always keep the jokes coming.


I love Fozzy! He's one of my favorites. Until next time ....

No comments: