Monday, January 29, 2007

No progress made - no pictures to show

So I have hit the black hole of knitting with my Irish Hiking scarf. I am knitting and knitting and it does not seem to be getting any longer. The ball of yarn is getting smaller but the scarf seems stuck. I will keep plugging along though because it is frickin cold and I need a warm wool scarf!

I ripped out my gaterlac dishcloth. I was having a hard time with it and decided to set it aside for awhile. I did cast on for a cloth for my exchange partner from the dishcloth group. I am not sure if I like the pattern or not but I will knit one more repeat before deciding if I want to to keep it or rip it. I still have not touched my fuzzy foot and I have not cast on for my sock for the KAL. I guess I have some work to do. I hope to have some pictures up in my next post - this is getting pretty boring even to me! Until next time ....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's the trouble with scarves. But keep at it, the IHS are so pretty!