Sunday, February 04, 2007

Let's Get This Started

It seems that when I want something or have my mind set on doing something I go at it full force. When I want it I want it NOW! That is how I was feeling earlier today about Project Spectrum. I had it in my mind that I was going to go through and find every blue, white or grey thing I own, photograph it and post it in this entry. Then I got to thinking that if I do that then I will have nothing else to show for this color group. So I decided that I would take a couple of pictures and leave the rest for future entries. So here they are.

I went through my stash and pulled out all my blue, white and grey yarn. I have a lot more in these shades than I thought I did. It is a nice mix of wool, acrylic and cotton.





Today is International Super Pajama Day. I love any day that celebrates staying in your jammies all day. I made my ensemble Project Spectrum and knitter friendly by wearing my blue and white sheep pj's.




I also have a FO to show you. I knit this cute dishcloth up yesterday. The details are located here. Now I need to find some other goodies and this cloth will go to live with my exchange partner.



Now I am off to finish watching the Super Bowl and do some knitting. I am going to cross off one of my New Year To Dos and work on some afghan squares in a pretty royal blue. Two birds one stone and all. Until next time ....

No comments: