Saturday, March 31, 2007

Out with the old, in with the new

Thanks to everyone for their kind wishes on my surgery yesterday. Everything went very well and I feel better than I have in several weeks. March was a crappy month for me. Not only with these issues going on but earlier in the month someone at work I thought was a friend sent me an email that was destined for someone else. Needless to say it was not very nice and she said some pretty nasty things about me. However, March is almost over and I am ready to move on to April! However, this also means that we are done with the first color triad of Project Spectrum. I could not let the day go by without creating this mosaic of my PS pictures from the first triad.


I really enjoyed working with blue, white and gray. Now we are onto pink, yellow and green. This should be interesting! Look for a picture of my stash in these colors soon.

Tomorrow I will be heading to Ann Arbor with some of the girls from the Detroit Area Knitters to see the Yarn Harlot. I missed her last summer when she came through town (I was on vacation up north) so I am very excited. I will be the one with the Louis Vuitton bag holding my knitting. Hope to see some of you there. Until next time ....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I missed the pre-op, too. But I have been thinking of you and hoping your health improves.

sorry about your so-called friend. We have too many of those sometimes.

Take care!

Larjmarj said...

Glad to see you looking happy and healthy in A-2. I think it was worth the wait don't you? Too bad we didn't have much time to chat, I hear rumors of a summer knit blogger reunion. I think it's a plan especially if some summer cocktails are involved. Time to walk the dog.