Friday, April 06, 2007

Tickled Pink (and Yellow and Green)

So April is here which means that, besides warm weather coming closer (although it SNOWED today), it is time to start a new Project Spectrum color triad. The colors for April and May are pink, yellow and green. I have never really liked any of these colors so I was not expecting to find this much stash yarn in these shades.



Many of these are variegated with other colors - most of them with purple which is my favorite color. However, they all have pink, yellow and green (or all three) in there somewhere. I even have a FO in pink to show off in my next entry (you can see it all bunched up on the needles in the bottom of the picture).

Tonight,to fight off my loneliness, I dyed my second skein of Paton's Classic Wool using Lemon-Lime Kool-Aid. I loved how it turned out and will also show it off in my next post. My hubby and his daughters left for Atlanta yesterday morning. They are there with his entire family for Easter. I was not able to go because I have tickets to see RENT tomorrow with my sister and some of her friends. I usually do not mind being alone but I had today off (one good thing about my job is the extra holidays we get) so I have been alone ALL DAY. Also, with everything that has happened the last month I have gotten used to the DH breathing down my neck to make sure I am ok. Oh well, after being with my family tomorrow and all day Sunday I will be wishing I was alone again! I hope everyone has a great Easter/Passover weekend. Until next time ....

1 comment:

Larjmarj said...

Enjoy your time to yourself, I have a lot of that with my husbands shift work and sometimes when he's around it just seems odd! Like my space is being invaded by a MAN! Happy Easter!