Monday, April 16, 2007

When it rains it pours

In light of today's tragedies - both national and local - I feel like a heel complaining but I'm going to anyway. The last 6-7 weeks have been very hard on me. I have had health issues, "friend" issues, and work crap. I thought things were finally coming together when this happened. I am getting a frickin cold! My throat is so sore I can hardly swallow and my nose keeps running. I hope this passes quickly because I can not take anymore time off from work right now.

In knitting news I have continued work on my Irish Hiking Scarf. It is getting longer but the damn ball is not getting any smaller. I will also be casting on for the April Mid Month KAL tonight or tomorrow. Now I am off to finish watching Dancing with the Stars and eat some ice cream. Don't look at me like that it makes my throat feel better. Until next time ....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sending you a hug from Texas. It seems like crap always happens at the same time. Enjoy more ice cream and take care.

Miranda said...

Hope you feel better! Seems like everyone has been sick lately.

Larjmarj said...

You have every right to be crabby so with my permission....crab on! If possible, drag someone with you on the way down, no sense in being miserable by yourself.