Saturday, April 14, 2007

A bit of this and a bit of that

So I have a bit of a hodge podge for you today. My finger is doing much better now and I can knit without much pain. I mean as if work didn't already get in the way of my knitting time this had to happen. However, I did manage to finish another dishcloth.

This is the January Mid Month KAL. This was such a nice pattern I do not know why I waited so long to knit it. I love the cheery Yellow perfect for PS. Details are located here.





Today I wound up the ball of Paton's Classic Wool I dyed last week. I have decided that I am going to make the Sophie bag from Mag Knits. I will cast on as soon as I make some more progress on some current WIPs.




Finally, just in time for this color triad my boys in Green (and white) shock the hockey world and win the National Championship. They beat Boston College 3-1 last Saturday night. It was a pretty boring game for the most part. They were losing until there were only a few minutes left in the 3rd period when they tied it up. The winning goal was scored by Justin Abdelkador (I love that name) with 18.9 seconds left. They added an empty netter and won the third hockey championship in school history.

Well time to get back to the knitting. I have added a few repeats of my Irish Hiking Scarf today while watching movies and TV shows I DVR'd this week. I am now onto the second ball and ready to roll. Until next time ....

1 comment:

Larjmarj said...

That bag should be super cute in green! I'm hoping to get some work done on a long standing shawl tonight! There's always something getting in the way of our knit time.