Monday, June 18, 2007

Summer Interweave Knits and Knitty

So I realized that, in the hell that was the entire month of May, I never did a review of the summer IK. So I decided to do that along with a review of the new Knitty.


This is my favorite design in the IK. It is so beautiful. I would look so nice with a little camisole underneath it. There were several designs that I liked in this one. The Josephine Top, Lutea Lace Should Shell, Wheat-Ear Cable Yoke, Summertime Tunic, Montego Bay Scarf and the Spiral Boot Socks are all winners in my book.





However, I was not as impressed with the Knitty. There were some things I though were ok but I would never make, like the Grrr dishcloth. However, I do like this:


This is the Chapeau Marnier. I love these old fashioned cloche hats. I may even try to make this some day. Although I do not know if it would look good on me or not.







So I give IK a yeah and Knitty an eh. Until next time ....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If my head weren't so big, I think I'd be more excited by that hat, LOL. But that IK top is beautiful.