Monday, July 16, 2007

It's Finally Over!!!

My own personal knitting hell is over.


This is the diagonal baby blanket I have been working on, exclusively, for a month now. I am so glad this is over and I will mail it to the parents-to-be sometime this week. Details, if you are interested, are here.

To celebrate the end of the blanket knitting and Harry Potter fever I have started the Golden Snitch dishcloth. I also have my yarn wound, charts blown up and needles ready to start on Icarus. The charts scare me a little but I am determined to make this beautiful lace piece. So next time I will show you my birthday present to myself and what I plan to make with it. Until next time ....

2 comments:

Larjmarj said...

I really hate working on obligation/deadline projects. They just stress me out.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on finishing the blanket. I bet you are really relieved.