Monday, July 09, 2007

We're in the home stretch now!

So I am FINALLY in the home stretch of this baby blanket. It is not my best work but I just want to FINISH it already. Plus I figure it will be spit up and peed on so a few mistakes are not that big of a deal. So by my next entry I should have a finished object to show off. Of course that is assuming the fatigue and cramps I am getting in my left hand let up soon.

So since I have nothing else to show you I will leave you with some recent purchases I made.


Last week Michael's had a sale on Sugar 'n Cream. I decided to stock up so I can make plenty of dishcloths while I am on vacation at the end of the month.





At the evil empire aka Wal-Mart I bought some more beads. The small one are a pretty copper and the bigger ones are red with an Asian-inspired theme. The red beads will become a bracelet for me.




Finally I made some earrings with the silver and black beads I bought at Jo-Ann's about a week ago. I love these even though they are a little heavy. Once you get used to them it is not so bad.



So I am not updating again until this blanket is off the needles. I hope to see you all before to long! Until next time ....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can relate to the arm pain from knitting. I too have been experiencing some tendonitis of sorts and have been debating if I should take a knitting hiatus, which will probably happen since I haven't been able to find a way to reduce the pain.

Dana said...

Wow, I love your earrings!! Nice job!

Larjmarj said...

I am just now starting to get over the tenosynovitis that hit my thumb. Not fun.

Nice job on the earrings.