Sunday, August 19, 2007

Finished Objects and New Yarn

So I have been a finishing fool the last week or so. I have completed three projects since last Saturday. The details for these are located here as always.


This is my second MDK Ballband Cloth. I love the contrast of this version much better than the first one.







I finally finished my Irish Hiking Scarf. This will be very warm once the cold weather gets here in a few short months.






Yesterday I finished the knitting on my Fuzzy Feet. Tht little bit of yarn on the right of the picture is all I had left over. I was sweating torwards the end of the toe decreases. Now I just have felt them.


I have also made two stash enhancements.

This is Malabrigio Lace Weight in Purple Mystery. It is purple even if it looks blue in the photo. I bought this at HYAW's Knitter's Night Out last Friday. For $10 this is the softest, yummiest yarn I have felt. There is enough to make a small shawl so I will look for patterns soon.







Today I went to Joann's to buy some ribbon yarn. I want to blend it with some eyelash I have to make a MP3 cozy for my trip to NYC this week.




Speaking of my trip to NYC we leave early Thursday morning so we will be staying at a hotel down my the airport Wednesday night. I do not think that I will be able to update before I leave so I will see you on the flip side. Until next time ....

3 comments:

Nia said...

I almost bought that exact skein of Purple Mystery malabrigo yarn there last week. I have 3 other skeins that I'm not sure yet what I'll do with it. I can't wait to see what you do with yours.

knottykitty said...

Don't you love the feel of that Malabrigo? I gave in to temptation a couple of months ago, when I was not supposed to be yarn shopping! Couldn't resist, it was soooo soft!

Love all of your FO's! The ballband colors look great! And you really must have been sweating it out on those fuzzy feet--I had a close one like that with a project I just finished, but my leftovers seem huge compared to that! LOL! :)

hakucho said...

Ballbands are so addictive. I always love to see pictures of ballbands. Love your color combo!

happy knitting :)

P.S. See you around Ravelry...I'm still trying to see everything ...wish there were more hours in the day ;)