Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Drive By Blogging

Just a quick update.

1) I am still working my way through Ravelry. I am having so much fun looking at other people's projects that I have not uploaded most of my own! I did get my 3 current WIPS (Icarus, Yarn Harlot's Basic Sock Recipe and His Hat) in but nothing older. I think I need a plan of attack but I am to tired to come up with one.
2) I did not get to work on my Ravelry account because I had a busy weekend. MSU football on Saturday afternoon, 50th anniversary party for my aunt and uncle that evening and another party with my family on Sunday. It was nice to see my aunts, uncles and cousins who I do not get to see very often.
3) Yesterday was spent recovering from the weekend. I ate really badly and got totally off schedule with my meals so I felt like crap all day. I still have a slight headache and feel crabby but I hope all the bad stuff is processing through my system.
4) This upcoming weekend is going to be crazy also. I have another MSU football game Saturday at noon, the Rocky Horror Show Saturday night and Stitch and Pitch on Sunday afternoon. I am tired thinking about it already!
5) If you are in the area and free on the 15th please come to Knitterpalooza. This is going to be so much fun. There will be a yarn crawl, prizes and BBQ. Check out Amby's blog for details.

Until next time ....

1 comment:

Larjmarj said...

I saw Rocky Horror live several years ago it was great fun!!
See you next weekend!!! Cant WAIT!!!