Friday, November 09, 2007

It's Finally Friday

I am SO glad the weekend is finally here. The first week after the time change is always hard on me. My body clock gets all messed up and I end up totally wiped out and exhausted. As a bonus I have nothing planned for the weekend so I will have plenty of time to relax. I look forward to knitting and catching up on the shows I have recorded on the DVR. Hopefully in my next entry I will have some knitting progress to show. I also received my winter Interweave Knits so I need to put a review of it up. Now I am going to read for a while and go to bed. Until next time ....

1 comment:

Larjmarj said...

I hear ya! I just woke up from 12 hours of sleep. It's my long weekend too with very little planned other than bathing the dog. He smells like a vacuum cleaner! LOL!
Enjoy it.
I need to pick up the winter issue.