Saturday, November 10, 2007

Winter 2007 Interweave Knits

All in all I loved this issue of Interweave Knits. While there are patterns in the issue I would not knit there was nothing to put in the WTF files. Here are my favorites from the issue.


Celtic Tote by Jennifer Tallapaneni. I love the intricate cable on this bag. I also love the fact that it uses Lamb's Pride Worsted. I love finding patterns designed for affordable yarns.









Ivy League Vest by Eunny Jang. I am not usually drawn to all over Fair Isle designs but something about this just spoke to me. It does remind me of fall on a college campus.









Gathered Pullover by Nana Jason. Another pattern designed in an affordable yarn, Top of the Lamb by Brown Sheep. I love this but I a not sure how the major cable on the bust will look on a endowed woman like myself.

Until Next time ....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that Ivy League vest, too. I just finished my Gathered Pullover, but I am not, alas, endowed. LOL. But Sandy at Knitting Daily is supposed to be knitting it & since she IS endowed, she said she'd share any modifications she'll have to make.