Thursday, November 29, 2007

No Way Jose!

So some people are going right from NaBloPoMo to Holidailies. Holidailies is where you update your blog every day for the month of December. Robyn signed up for it and I thought about it for about 2 seconds but I came to my senses. While I am glad that I joined NaBloPoMo because I have wanted to for a few years now but this whole experience made me realize something. I lead a pretty boring life and no one needs to read about it every day. You can thank me later! Until next time ....

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

I couldn't even think of it for 1/2 a second. :) I stink at blogging and there is so much other stuff to be getting done.

Thanks for the kind words regarding the hair. Truly, my sister was more excited than I was. She got all the glamorous genes! Not that I am saying I am glamorous now. ;)

Amanda said...

Thank you... hee.... Hey! Where were you Wednesday?