Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Now I am stealing stuff

Meme, stolen from Robyn who got it from My Space.

1) Are you an aunt/uncle?
- Yes I have two nieces and 3 nieces-in-law
2) Can you do a cartwheel?
- Nope, never could. That ruined my dream of being the next Mary Lou Retton!
3) What was the last movie you saw in the theater?
- The Brave One
4) Do you eat vegetables regularly?
- Not as much as I should - I hate most of them.
5) If you were going to get a body piercing, where would you get it?
- I have 5 holes in my ears and a belly button ring so there is NOTHING else I would pierce.
6) Do you ever hand out with someone of the opposite sex?
- Everyday
7) What is the weather like at this very moment?
- Cloudy and frickin cold!
8) What is something you can't wait for?
- Being pregnant
9) How many times have you been to Canada?
- To many to count. I dated a guy in Windsor for awhile plus we went there almost every weekend between the ages of 19 & 21 (yeah for the 19 year old drinking age). Now my hubby and I go to Toronto once or twice a year.
10) Have you ever had a reptile for a pet?
- No and never will
11) What is your favorite fruit?
- Now I love fruit so it is hard to choose but it is a toss up between watermelon and strawberries.
12) What song is on your my space profile right now?
- I don't have a song on mine.
13) Who was your last missed call on your cell phone?
- Probably Jerry
14) Where are you most ticklish?
- My feet and behind my knees,
15) How many hours a week do you normally work?
- 41 to 42 "official" hours ie: what I get paid for
16) Who's your #1 on my space?
- Jay & Bill
17) Do you have deep dark secrets?
- Doesn't everyone? And no I am not telling!
18) When was the last time you were sick?
- I had a blood sugar issue at the end of October
19) What color is your car?
- Silver
20) How many siblings do you have?
- Two - a sister 11 years older and a brother 8 years older
21) Have you ever got caught sneaking out?
- No, I was such a nerd I never even tried
22) Did you ever try to run away from home when you were younger?
- Yes, when I was 8 I was going to go live at the pond by our house because my brother made me watch Buck Rogers on tv. I was a little bit of a drama queen.
23) What makes you the happiest?
- My hubby
24) How do you feel when you see a child at the store throwing a tantrum?
- Scared that my child will do that
25) Where do you want to be right now?
- Anywhere warmer as long as I have my hubby with me
26) Have you ever finished a Rubik's Cube?
- Heck no
27) When was the last time you drank to much?
- Maybe 6 years ago
28) When was the last time you rode a bike?
- In college about 10 years ago
29) Do you have any vacation plans for this summer?
- Just our normal week in the UP
30) Where were you an hour ago?
- Laying in bed watching my Spartans blow out NC State on ESPN
31) Who will you kiss next?
- Jerry
32) Do you kiss alot of people?
- Just the hubby and my family
33) Are you wearing socks right now?
- Yep
34) When was the last time you went out of state?
- In August when I went to NYC
35) Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
- No
36) What was the last thing you had to drink?
- Coke Zero
37) What are you wearing right now?
- Green sweats and a green long sleeved Ambercrombie shirt
38) What was your last purchase?
- Coke Zero, Banana walnut muffins, bread and brie from Kroger
39) Last thing you ate?
- A box of raisins
40) Have you bought any clothing in the last week?
- Nope
41) Are you a sexual predator?
- Nope but who would admit that?
42) What is in the backseat of your car?
- An umbrella and ice scrapper
43) Three words to explain why you last threw up?
- Bad Quizzno's Salad
44) What happened to 44?
45) What was the last movie you watched?
- Father of the Bride Part 2 (Shut up!) last Saturday
46) Do you think Barbie is a negative role model for kids?
- No. Brittney Spears, Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton are bad role models not a stupid doll!
47) What kind of car does your father drive?
- He drives a pickup
48) Do you like Scrabble?
- Not really
49) Where did you attend high school?
- Fowlerville High School (Go Gladiators!)
50) Favorite scent?
- Citrusy smells
51) No 51 either?
52) Last television program you watched?
- Kitchen Nightmares while typing this
53 and 54 are missing too!
55) Does your family own any boats?
- Yes my dad, brother and sister own one together
56) Something you can't live without?
- Food
57-60 were eaten also
61) Where were you when 9/11 happened?
- At my desk at my old job
62) How often do you read books?
- I try to read some everyday
63 & 64 disappeared too
65) Describe the computer you are currently using?
- Compaq Armada Laptop
66) How long does it take you to go out?
- About an hour but I can do it in 30 if I have to
67) Will you donate your organs after you pass?
- Sure, I won't be needing them!
68) Have you been outside the USA?
- As stated above I have been to Canada several times. I have also been to Germany, Austria, Grand Cayman Island and Jamaica
69) Would you ever get your nipple pierced?
- Only for a very large sum of cash.

Until next time ....

No comments: