Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Random Musings

1) We are getting new tile at the office tomorrow night. We all had to move to the back of the office which is pretty much unoccupied. Moving 4 years of accumilated crap is not fun - it took me over 2 hours.

2) Other than the fact that it is freezing back there I am loving where I am sitting until Monday afternoon. I am alone in an office where no one bothers me. I can actually get my work done and have the added benefit of not having to listen to the office biddies bitching.

3) I am feeling very ho-hum about the holidays this year. I think part of the problem is that I was hoping to be pregnant by Christmas and I am not. I took the easy way out and bought everyone except my youngest niece gift cards. I felt guilty about it but I read Amanda's entry and realized that gift cards are still a gift and my way of showing I love my family.

4) I only have 10 days to finish the knitting on my Icarus and it is going to be tight. I just started chart 2 so I am hoping things will be ok. However, I am having a hard time remembering the pattern repeat so I have to keep refering to the chart which is slowing me down.

I guess that is all for now. Until later ....

No comments: