Monday, April 21, 2008

Random Thoughts from a Lame Blogger

Wow I can not believe it has been over a month since I last updated. I really am a lame blogger! So I just wanted to let you all know that I am still alive and everything is going pretty well here. Now here are some random thoughts for you:

1) Why is it that I am having all these great ideas for knitting and jewlery designs when I have no energy or time to work on them?
2) I am wondering if we will ever be able to find a decent daycare center that won't cost us more than our rent every month.
3) It has been so nice here and I am very happy that spring finally decided to arrive.
4) I have become hooked on the History International channel. I am recording stuff on there everyday.
5) I am now writing to you on a new (to me anyway) laptop. My hubby found a Sony Vaio at a Salvation Army for $200 so I got his old one. It is nice to not have to wait 5 minutes for a page to load.
6) I finished my first pair of socks and I love them! I also have been knitting baby bibs like there is no tomorrow.
7) We have our 2nd trimester ultrasound tomorrow and I am very excited to see the little one.

So I guess that is all for now. I will try to be a better blogger because I know once this baby gets here I am not going to have much time for a while. Until next time ....

1 comment:

Kat said...

LOL, all kinds of ideas, no energy, ultrasound photos, baby bibs... welcome to motherhood! :) I'm not doing much better on the updates either, we should start our own club. :)