Monday, July 07, 2008

Relaxing Weekend

So I hope all of you had a nice weekend. Mine was very relaxing. I took a half day of vacation on Thursday because I had to take a gestational diabetes class at Beaumont hospital. My doctor thought I would benefit even though I am already a Type 2 diabetic. However, the class is held only on Tuesday and Thursday from noon-3pm. What a way to be flexible to us working folks! It was interesting though and I learned that I am not eating enough. My meals are fine but my snacks are to small. Oh twist my arm and make me eat more! Once I got home I took a nap and made dinner.

On Friday I stayed home while the hubby went to his friend's house to get my brakes fixed. Now there is no more grinding noise when I go to stop. Then we had a nice dinner and went to bed early. Saturday was my cousin's open house so we went there for a few hours and then Sunday we again stayed in and relaxed. This was a nice calm before the storm.

We move in a little over a month. The baby could be delivered in a little over a month. Are you sensing the stress that is going on here? All we can do is take it one day at a time and get as much done as possible. I am on vacation next week so I will be sorting all the paper and junk in the closet of death. I just need to keep repeating to myself "this to shall pass" and take a deep breath.

On the crafting front I have continued to make pretty good progress on the Winnie the Pooh latch hook kit. I would show you a picture but I am to lazy to find working batteries for the camera. Just take the last picture and add most of Pooh's head and the start of Tigger's head and you will get the point. Until next time ....

No comments: