Sunday, August 24, 2008

Still Here ... Still Pregnant

Yes I am still alive and still pregnant. I have just been so busy with the new house and getting organized that I have not had time to update. In fact I have not knit a stitch since Stitch and Pitch 2 weeks ago. The nesting instinct is kicking in big time but I have no idea if that is because I will going into labor soon or just because of the move. I am hoping against hope that this will be my last week at work - I just need to get the doctor to sign me out. Wish me luck.

So I did alright as far as my Olympic Challenge was concerned. I finished the blanket and bib and started the seamless yoke baby sweater. Of course I only got about 5 rows of the sweater done but I started it and that is all that matters. However, I never even took the Icarus out of the bag. In fact it is packed away somewhere with the rest of my stash. I also won a contest over at Veronica's blog but the pictures will have to wait until next time ....

No comments: