Sunday, August 10, 2008

Well look what I found

I found my USB cable for my camera yesterday. It was not packed in a box but was under a pile of crap waiting to be packed. So beware this is a picture heavy post.

First off some FOs for you. Here is the Rainbow Blanket that I have been working on since January. This was the pattern from the Knitting Pattern a Day Calender on the day we learned I was pregnant. This means item #1 on my Olympic Challange list can be crossed off!



These are the baby bibs I have been making. All of these are made from Sugar 'n Cream yarn.





As always details can be found on my finished objects blog and on Ravelry.

Now tomorrow we sign the lease and prepare to move into our new townhouse. We are so excited and not just because this is the state of our dining room;



bedroom;



and extra bedroom.



Now we need to paint (which my friend Lynne is kind enough to help us with) and get everything settled before the baby comes. This is not going to be fun! Until next time ....

No comments: