Saturday, January 31, 2009

Random Musings

There is not much going on around here. I am really getting tired of winter and I am ready for January to get the hell out of here. So in lieu of anything of substance I give you some random musings.

1) I screwed up Clark's sweater and had to frog it. I will try again once I get the strength.
2) I started a hat for him and hope to have it finished before it is 80 degrees.
3) Work has been scary slow. Yesterday 22 people were laid off company wide. I try not to worry but it is hard not to.
4) I can honestly say I have never been this broke in my life. In case you didn't know babies are expensive!

So here is a picture to tide you over. We have some huge icicles hanging off our roof in the back of our townhouse.


Until next time ....

1 comment:

Larjmarj said...

Yikes! I hope the lay offs stay away from you.

I know what you mean about finishing things. I really have to buckle down.