Monday, May 31, 2010

Quick and Easy - Well Sort Of

I have my orange cup that I drink water out of all day while at work. Now that the weather is warming up my cup is sweating all over the place. One day, after putting some papers in a puddle, I decided to knit some coasters for my desk.

I started these at knit group on Wednesday night and finished the last one yesterday afternoon. The pattern is It's So Mod: Coasters and is sort of quick and easy. However, at the beginning I had to frog 5 or 6 times because I kept messing up. Once I got the pattern down though I was able to crank one of these out in a little over an hour. Details as always are located here and here.

We had a nice long weekend. It has been very relaxing. Jerry BBQ'd some steaks on the grill yesterday and they were SOOOOOO good. We really need to do that more often. I hope you all had a great weekend and please take a moment to remember the real reason for this holiday - the men and women who have given their lives for our country. Until next time ....

3 comments:

SissySees said...

We had grilled steaks last night too. It's been a very relaxing weekend.

Knitcrazy said...

Cute coasters!!!
No More Drips!!!! :)

g-girl said...

what a great idea to make yourself coasters!