Sunday, May 23, 2010

They're Growing On Me

I want to thank everyone for their kind comments on my Undecided Socks. I finished the first sock Wednesday night and I think they are beginning to grow on me. The sock is a little tight to get on so I will need to make sure that I knit the herringbone pattern looser on the second sock. However, I hate saggy socks and I don't think that will be an issue with these.


Today I decided to rip out my Fake-A-Gamo bag. It has been almost a year since I worked on it and I lost my notes for the pattern. So I will start over again which is ok with me. Clark decided that he wanted to help mama rip out her knitting and I just had to take his picture.

I think we have a yarn bandit on our hands. Until next time ....

2 comments:

SissySees said...

What a cute frogger! I need to come to terms with some of my older projects...

g-girl said...

you know, i like the striping on your socks. :) glad you didn't give up on them!