Monday, June 21, 2010

My Happiness Post

About a month ago G-Girl tagged me for the 10 Things That Make Me Happy meme. Well I am a bad blogger and forgot about it until the other day. So without further ado I present 10 Things That Make Me Happy.

1) Clark of course. Seeing the world through his eyes is a great thing.
2) My hubby. He takes great care of us and is always there for me. He is my biggest fan.
3) My family. Even though they can be a little crazy and annoying at times I love them all.
4) My knitting. It truly is my therapy and helps me relax when I am tense.
5) My friends. Even though I do not get to see many of them very often they are all an important part of my life.
6) Books. I have been an avid reader since I was a young child and it is still one of my favorite ways to pass the time.
7) Warm summer weather.
8) When the house is quiet and still for a few moments.
9) Chocolate - 'nuff said!
10) Snuggling on the couch with my DH, knitting and a good TV show or movie.

I do not tag but if you want to participate feel free. I would love to see what makes you all happy. Until next time ....

2 comments:

SissySees said...

Warm weather? Sure, but not this HOT stuff we have!

g-girl said...

glad you posted your 10 things that make you happy. :) it's a good reminder from time to time.