Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Ten on Tuesday
This week's topic is a good one for me - 10 Ways to Entertain a Child
1) Turn on some music and sing and dance together.
2) Get the crayons out and color.
3) Go to the park.
4) Watch a movie together.
5) Play a board game. I personally can not wait until Clark is old enough to play games.
6) Get out the dress up clothes.
7) Go outside and blow some bubbles.
8) Read a book together.
9) Run through the sprinkler.
10) Bake some cookies.
It will be interesting to see other people's ideas. Until next time ....