Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Ten on Tuesday


This week's topic is 10 Ways to Enjoy Summer. Since it is almost 100 degrees today I think summer is finally here with a vengeance.

1) Go swimming. I only swim in a pool because I am a wimp but feel free to go to your local pond, lake or ocean.
2) Eat ice cream. I think this one is my favorite.
3) Go to the fair. Rides and fair food what could be better? Now I want a corn dog!
4) Take a road trip.
5) Go out on a boat.
6) Drink some fresh squeezed lemonade.
7) Go to a festival.
8) Sit outside on the patio.
9) Sleep with the windows open.
10) Go to the park.

I can not wait to see what everyone else has to say. Until next time ....

2 comments:

SissySees said...

Sleep with the windows open!? Clearly, it's below 80 degrees at night in your world... and you don't have Gretchen to yap at every single sound that comes through the window...

g-girl said...

ahhh, fresh squeezed lemonade! :)