Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Ten on Tuesday
I am all about food so today's ToT topic is a good one for me. So this week is 10 Reasons to Love Bacon:
1) For me whenever I have bacon I think of my mom. She used to make us eggs, bacon and toast for breakfast every couple of months and I always loved it.
2) One of my favorite things to make dinner is Bacon Chicken Alfredo Pizza. Now I do not buy the fancy ingredients the recipe calls for but it is pretty good.
3) Spaghetti Carbonara. This is eggs, pasta, cheese and bacon and is YUMMY! We actually had this for dinner last night.
4) Bacon wrapped fillets are another great thing.
5) I love real bacon on a salad. No bacon bits for this girl!
6) One of Jerry's favorite meals is chicken stuffed with garlic and herb cheese and wrapped in bacon.
7) This Picnic Potato and Chicken Salad is also yummy. I actually add more bacon to it.
8) I also add way more bacon the this Cowboy Spaghetti recipe.
Well that is all I can come up with at this time. Now I am hungry! Until next time ....