Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Ten on Tuesday
With school starting up soon this week's ToT topic is very timely. So this week it is 10 Things You Wish You Had Known When You Started College.
1) That even though I never needed to study in high school college was a whole different ball game.
2) That going to class is important even though most of the time no one cares if you show up or not.
3) That it is ok to not like your roommate. You need to be civil but you don't have to be friends.
4) That popcorn does not count as a vegetable.
5) That everyone feels the same anxiety you do some just hide it better.
6) That it is ok to not use your degree. An education is never a waste.
7) That hiding in your dorm room does not make for a pleasant experience.
8) That these truly are the best years of your life.
9) That the bus service at MSU ends at a certain time. Getting stuck at the mall with my friends after going to the movies and having to take a cab home was fun but not so smart.
10) That this to shall pass.
Until next time ....