Sunday, October 10, 2010

Oh So Sweet

First off happy 10/10/10/. I am such a nerd but I love dates like these.

I have been knitting up the sweetest little sweater. One of my co-workers (she actually trained me) is finally pregnant with twins after 7 rounds of IVF. She found out that she is having a boy and a girl. Well being the good knitter that I am I immediately starting to think of the knits that needed to be made. The Seamless Yoked Baby Sweater has been in my queue for awhile and I decided it would be perfect for little Lauren.

I just love looking at this little sweater it is so sweet. I started the first sleeve yesterday while watching my Spartans cream those nasty Wolverines and my Red Wings ruin the home opener for the Stanley Cup champion Blackhawks. Once this is finished it is onto the sweater for little Brady. Until next time ....

3 comments:

SissySees said...

What a lovely gift! Congrats to your friend.

When I was dispatching, my favorite simple pleasure was saying, "Engine 11, 11:11," so I totally get it.

hakucho said...

I have to second that..."oh so sweet"! A super adorable sweater...and you get to make another one - even better!! They'll be the best dressed babies in their handmade sweaters!

happy knitting :)

g-girl said...

it's SO adorable! :)