Tuesday, October 05, 2010
Ten on Tuesday
This week's ToT is another good one - 10 Things to Love About Fall. Fall is my favorite season so this is easy peasy for me.
1) Fall foiliage. I love seeing the trees ablaze with color and hearing the crunch of the leaves under my feet.
2) Football and hockey season. After a long summer of no sports to watch on TV (I CANNOT stand watching baseball on TV) this sports fan loves the start of the new seasons.
3) New TV season. Now this is not as exciting as it used to be since there are new TV shows on year round but the major fall push is still exciting.
4) Apple cider and donuts. We need to get to the cider mill soon.
5) The fact that the nights cool off and are nice for sleeping but the days are still pretty warm.
6) The food. Casseroles, stews, soup, chili are the best comfort foods during the fall.
7) Pumpkin. I am a HUGE fan of pumpkin. I eat a ton of pumpkin pancakes, muffins, donuts and even pumpkin with pasta and sausage in the fall.
8) Halloween. I love watching horror movies on TV and seeing the kids all dressed up. of course the candy is nice too!
9) Snuggling. You need to get close to stay warm on those cold nights.
10) Thanksgiving. Yummy food, football and gratitude what more could you want?