Tuesday, February 08, 2011
Ten on Tuesday
Today's ToT topic is 10 Favorite Oscar Winning Movies. Now my taste in movies is pretty much the same as my tase in books - light and fluffy. I usually do not see many of the Oscar nominee or winning films but I think I maybe able to come up with a list.
1) It Happened One Night (1934) - great classic comedy
2) Gone with the Wind (1939) - one of my all-time favorite movies
3) Rebecca (1940) - such a great creepy film
4) West Side Story (1961) - my mom loved this musical and I have grown to love it too
5) Kramer vs Kramer (1979) - I still cry at this one
6) Rain Man (1988) - I used to love Tom Cruise (before we all realized he's insane)
7) The Silence of the Lambs (1991) - who doesn't love Hannibal Lector?
8) Forrest Gump (1994) - life really is like a box of chocolates
9) Titanic (1997) - I am such a sucker for a good romance
10) A Beautiful Mind (2001) - such an amazing true story