Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ten on Tuesday


Today's ToT topic is 10 Favorite Non-Knitting Blogs. I do not know if I have 10 but here it goes.

1) Chaos Theory - Sherry's was the very first blog I started reading back in 1999 or 2000. It has been interesting watching her kids grow up.
2) Bitchypoo - I have also been reading Robyn's blog for 10 years or so. She cracks me up. She has tons of cats, pigs and chickens which make for some interesting stories.
3) Chasing Waterfalls - written by Sherry's sister Amanda. A few years ago she moved from Montreal to Halifax and is now married and expecting her first baby.
4) Confessions of an English Actor/Mum/Whatever - Sally is the sister of one of my knitting friends, Kirsti. She has the 2 most adorable little boys.
5) Creative Little Daisy - Autumn is an incredible sewer and decorator on a budget. I find her very inspiring.
6) Smitten Kitchen - she makes even foods I hate look yummy.
7) The Happy Homewrecker - another blog I have been reading forever. Amy has the 2 cutest little kids.

Well that's it. Until next time ....

1 comment:

Annie said...

I like your list! I'm going to have to check a few of them out!