Sunday, May 01, 2011

Project Spectrum 2011

After a year off Lolly has started up Project Spectrum once again. For those of you who may not know about PS it is a chance to view the world around you by concentrating on color. The 2011 version begins today and the first colors up are red and orange. Now PS is about more than knitting and I do have some plans in the works for other projects but today I decided to start off by pulling out a very old WIP.









This is my Alix's Prayer Shawl that I started in January 2010. I made a mistake and could never get the pattern to work out correctly after that. So today I ripped it out and started over. I will be using many lifelines this time to ensure that I finally finish it. Obviously it will not be done by the end of the month but I hope to make some real progress on it. Wish me luck. Until next time ....

3 comments:

SissySees said...

Thanks for tempting me with Project Spectrum. Maybe that can revive my mojo??

g-girl said...

you're a better knitter now. it won't be as difficult as it once was and you more than likely won't hit the same snag. I was tempted with project spectrum too..

hakucho said...

Good luck! Love the color and the pattern :)