Saturday, April 30, 2011

Two More Bite the Dust

I have managed to finish two more projects in the last couple of weeks. First up another dishcloth.









This is the Playful Plaid Cloth in Sugar 'n Cream in Sage Green and COuntry Side Ombre. Details on Ravelry and my FO Blog.

Next up a baby sweater. I amde this for the Director of my department. I was worried that the baby wouold come before the sweater was done but I managed to get it to her Monday and as far as I know she is still pregnant. Details on Ravelry and my FO Blog.









I have been working on my socks as well. There maybe a yarn shortage issue but I am trying not to think about that right now. Until next time ....

3 comments:

Brendaknits said...

Such a cute sweater. Thanks for the link.

g-girl said...

very nice sweater! :)

hakucho said...

Love your plaid cloth and the sweater is so adorable :)