Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ten on Tuesday






The topic for this week is 10 Things to Put in a Salad. I love a good salad so this should be pretty easy.

1) Lettuce - I love a good romaine and iceburg mix but also eat only romaine. I HATE spring greens and avoid them at all costs
2) Cucumbers
3) Carrots – I prefer mine shredded
4) Red onion
5) Sunflower seeds
6) Croutons
7) Dressing – my favorites are the fatty 1000 Island, Ranch and Honey Mustard
8) Cheese
9) Bacon bits
10) Hard boiled egg

I obviously do not eat salads as health food!

3 comments:

17th stitch said...

You may not eat them as a health food, but your salads do sound delicious!

g-girl said...

you don't like spring greens? why not?

Merry Karma said...

Isn't it funny how after reading through everyone's lists via Carole's blog, people are really particular about their salad greens?

Luckily, there's something for everyone!