Friday, January 13, 2012

Fitness Friday

This has been a rough week. Clark is having asthma issues so sleep has been coming in fits and starts. Today was the first day in quite awhile that I did not get up and do my work out. I had to go in early so I got home earlier and did my workout when I got home. I am still at 20 minutes but will try again next week to move up to 25. I can tell that this working out thing is becoming a habit because I felt off all day today.

Weight wise according to the scale I normally weigh in on I am up 1.1 lbs but the scale at the doctor's office I am down 2.5 lbs. I think I like the doctor's scale better. Overall I am down 2.9 lbs using the weight from the scale I normally weigh in on. I know that I have lost inches because my pants are a little looser. I need to take my measurements so I know where I am.

Overall I am pretty happy with the way things are going. Slow and steady will win the race. Until next time ....

2 comments:

hakucho said...

You are doing great....remember, muscle weighs more than fat!!

g-girl said...

yes, listen to deb! ;)