Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Ten on Tuesday
Our topic for this week is 10 Favorite Soups. I am not much of a soup eater but I am going to give it a try.
1) French onion - onions, cheese and bread what more could you want?
2) Ravioli soup - this is like Chef Boyardee only much better.
3) I made this Chicken Meatball soup Friday night and it was very yummy.
4) Beef and Barley
5) This German Lentil Soup is pretty good.
6) Campbell's Chicken Noodle or Chicken and Stars will always remind me of my childhood.
7) Chicken and Dumplings - not a traditional soup but still yummy. I make this Rachael Ray version.
8) This A.1. Beef Stew is another good one.
9) Wisconsin Cheese Chowder - I have not made this in awhile so I may have to add it to my meal plan for the next 2 weeks.
10) Baked Potato with bacon and cheddar cheese on top.