Friday, January 20, 2012

Fitness Friday

Another Friday is upon so it is time to check in.

Weight: according to the scale I am down 5.8 lbs for the week. This puts me down 8.7 lbs since I started tracking on 10/24/2011. Still have not taken my measurements. I need to do that this weekend if at all possible.

Exercise: I managed to complete a 25 minute walking work out everyday except Tuesday. When I woke up on Tuesday morning I felt like complete crap (runny nose, sore throat, etc) so I only managed 15 minutes but at least it was something. I am doing some research on toning exercises so I may begin incorporating those into my workout in the next week or so.

Food: the eating has not been the best this week. I managed to ignore the cake in the kitchen at work on Monday but after that things went downhill. Cookies, chips, McDonalds for breakfast, seconds at dinner. Not good but I am trying to work on it. I am a stress eater and this week has been pretty stressful (Clark has been running a fever on and off since Monday night) so I went to my old fall back of food.

All in all not the best week but not the worst either. I am getting better at not going off the rails if I have a bad day. Now I just need to cut back on the number of bad days and I will be all set. Until next time ....

4 comments:

hakucho said...

Hope you have lots of good days this coming week :)

Larjmarj said...

I'm in the same boat this week, I was sick and just fell in to a carb coma. Just adding light weights to basic calisthenic exercises can make a big difference in the toning department.

A :-) said...

We do what we know until we know better (and then sometimes we still go off the rails on occasion :-) ). Hang in and keep moving forward.

g-girl said...

You know, at least you're aware of the places where you could've done better!