Tuesday, January 03, 2012
Ten on Tuesday
In honor of the new year today's topic is 10 Things You Want to Do in 2012. Even though I have already done my To Do list for the year this will be a little different.
1) Knit covers for the throw pillows on our couch.
2) Work on my lace afghan project (more info to come on this).
3) Learn to take better pictures of my projects.
4) Start baking bread. I have the book and got the stone for Christmas so there are no more excuses.
5) Finish my Fake-A-Gamo bag and Alix Lace Shawl.
6) Finally learn to crochet.
7) Finally knit my Bombshell.
8) Knit another sweater for Clark.
9) Make myself a vest.
10) Be a happier and healthier me.
Until next time ....