2012 came in with quite a bang. For the first time in many many years my hubby stayed up until midnight with me. It was nice to not ring in the New Year alone. Today we went to my dad's house for our traditional quiche brunch and watched the Lions blow the game against the Packers. Tomorrow it will be bowl game mania with my Spartans taking on the Georgia Bulldogs in the Outback Bowl.
I have been thinking a lot about my To Do and To Do Not lists. I have a feeling that 2012 will be a pivotal year for me for some reason. I have so many ideas that a rolling through my head and I just need to put the work into getting them done. So without further ado here are my lists for 2012.
1) Continue working out 5 days a week.
2) Incorporate some toning exercises into my routine.
3) Work on opening Etsy shop.
4) Get Clark potty trained.
5) Save more money from each paycheck.
6) Declutter the house.
7) Find a new place to live and move when our lease is up in July.
8) Spend more quality time as a family.
9) Take better care of myself - go to the dentist, get a hair cut, see endocrinologist, etc.
To Do Nots
1) Buy a pop out of the vending machine everyday.
2) Lose my temper so much.
3) Let fear hold me back from doing what I want to.
Here is to hoping that 2012 will be the best year yet. Until next time ....