Saturday, June 30, 2012

FO: Fruity Pebbles Part Deux

My knitting mojo has been pretty much non existent lately but you could not be able to tell by the number of projects I have finished the last couple of weeks. The next FO is my Fruity Pebbles Part Deux socks.


These are my simple vanilla socks - 2x2 rib for the cuff and 3x1 rib for the leg and foot. It only took me 3 months to finish these which is my personal record. I do not know why socks take forever for me to finish but they do. The yarn is Knit Picks Dancing and I used it to make my very first pair of socks. I called them Fruity Pebbles since they reminded me of the cereal. Now these will live in my drawer since it has been at or close to 100 degrees here all week with no signs of a break in the temps. Until next time ....

2 comments:

g-girl said...

yay for fruity pebbles part deux! :) socks take me a while too.

Miss Me said...

nice! hooked on socks yet? ; )