Saturday, September 01, 2012

Books Read August 2012

First of all I cannot believe that it is September already. Where the heck does the time go? Once again this month I read 3 books. I guess this is my go to number for some reason. Here are the books I finished in August.

1) Inside Scientology: The Story of America's Most Secretive Religion by Janet Reitman - a very interesting look at the controversial religion. All I can say is that L. Ron Hubbard was such a genius it is scary. 

2) Cast On, Kill Off by Maggie Sefton - the latest in the knitting mystery series. In this book a local seamstress is murdered and Kelly must once again locate the killer.

3) These Happy Golden Years by Laura Ingalls Wilder - in this installment of the Little House series Laura begins teaching school and starts a courtship and marries young Almanzo Wilder.

I will try to get to 4 books next month but I am making no guarantees. Until next time ....

No comments: