Monday, August 27, 2012

FOs: Premie Hat and Bot Byte

After finishing my cabled vest I needed some quick and easy projects. I have managed to complete two small projects. First up is a preemie hat for the Mama's Boys group on Ravelry. The yarn is Red Heart Soft Baby in Naptime and the pattern was supplied by the hospital. The hat is being modeled by Al the Octopus - the Detroit Red Wings Mascot.

My second FO is a Bot Byte. I finished this last week on vacation and Clark immediately asked if he could have it. Of course I told him yes. I also entered this in the July/August KAL for the designer's - Retro Lemon - podcast.
Now I am moving on to two bigger projects. And I need to pull out my shawls and work on those. So much to knit so little time. Until next time ....

1 comment:

g-girl said...

i like the expression on the bot byte's face!