Saturday, September 15, 2012

FO: Jerry's Chair Cover

In all the years I have been knitting my DH has never asked for anything. Well he did ask me one time why I never knit him socks but he never asked for me to knit a pair for him. That changed about a month ago. He has this leather wingback chair that he uses at his desk in our basement. The leather on the seat is beginning to rip and he asked me to knit a cover for the seat to help prevent some of the damage. So I knit up Jerry's Chair Cover for him.


The yarn is Caron Simply Soft in Chocolate and it is the Corded Cable from The Very Easy Guide to Cable Knittingg book. This cable is a two row repeat and is very easy to memorize. I hope this works although I would think those cables would feel weird on your bum but what do I know? Until next time ....

2 comments:

SissySees said...

Neat!! Do report back on the texture and the comfort. I'm curious...

g-girl said...

how cool. a chair cover-that's better than socks. :)