Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Ten on Tuesday


Our topic for this week is 10 Favorite Sunday Dinners. Growing up Sunday dinner was not a big thing so this one is a little difficult for me. I do sometimes make things on the weekends that are more complicated meals so for me this list could be eaten on a Saturday as well.

1) Roast chicken with rice and stuffing – this is the one my mom did make when I was growing up
2) Beef roast with veggies
3) Lasagna
4) Ham
5) Turkey – this sounds yummy to me right now and I may need to add this to my meal plan for the next 2 weeks
6) Beef stew
7) My chicken pasta salad – this is not a difficult dish but it has many components and is very time consuming. Plus it tastes best really cold.
8) Pork chops – especially BBQ ones - yum!
9) Chicken & Dumplings - I like Rachael Ray's recipe
10) Grilled steak - not traditional but yummy none the less

So I managed to come up with 10 after ALL. Until next time ….

No comments: