Monday, October 01, 2012

Books Read September 2012

I managed to get to 4 books read this month. I am not going to make my 52 in 52 goal again this year but I will try again in 2013. However, here are the books I read last month.

1) Defending Jacob by William Landay - the story of a county assistant district attorney whose life is turned into chaos when his teenage son is accused of murdering a classmate.

2) Buried in Buttercream: A Savannah Reid Mystery by G.A. McKevett - in this installment Savannah is investigating the murder of her wedding planner (on her wedding day of course) while dealing with a houseful of crazy relatives.

3) My Life Outside the Ring by Hulk Hogan - I loved wrestling growing up and it was fun to read his explanation of so many events I remember.

4) A Fatal Fleece: A Seaside Knitters Mystery by Sally Goldenbaum - in the latest book in the series Izzy and her friends must investigate the murder of a local fisherman - especially since one of their own is a prime suspect.

No comments: