Monday, December 03, 2012

Books Read November

I managed to read more that one book this month. In November I read:

1) Confessions of a Prairie Bitch: How I Survived Nellie Olsen and Learned to Love Being Hated by Alison Arngrim - this was a great read. She has a great sense of humor about playing one of the most hated characters in TV history.

2) Spells and Stitches: A Sugar Maple Book by Barbara Bretton - in this installment sorceress and yarn shop owner is expecting her first child with human boyfriend Luke. However, things take a turn for the worse when Luke's human family arrives after the baby's birth and it appears that the infant is coming into her powers way early.

Let's see if next month I can get back to my normal 3 books per month. Until next time ....

1 comment:

KnittySue said...

I'll have to add them to my list. I love to ready, I'm on Goodreads and I think I'm KnittySue on it..seems I signed up through my google sign on. Have a great reading month...right now I just started Skin of Crime by Maggie Sefton.