Friday, December 28, 2012

FO: Marion's Cowl

I do not do a lot of Christmas knitting. This is mostly because my family does not really appreciate the time and effort it takes to make something. However, my dad's fiance Marion is the exception to this rule. While she is not a knitter or much of a crafter at all she understands and appreciates hand created things. For this reason I try to make something for her every year. This year I decided to make her a cowl.
















The pattern is Fabric Cowl by Brenna Kotar and was a wonderful and easy pattern. The yarn is some very deep stash that I bought in 2005 or 2006 when I first started knitting. It came out a little big but I washed and dried it and now it is perfect. I am very happy with how it came out and I hope she enjoys it. Until next time ....

1 comment:

Larjmarj said...

I'm the same way. There aren't too many people that I'll knit for regardless of the occasion. I made a pair of mitts for a friend this year and that's it. Your cowl turned out lovely. :-) Think I'll start one.